What We Do
At GerrardBown we work closely with our clients to develop customised solutions that address complex challenges.
We specialise in four industry sectors:
- Education: We work with government and other educational institutions - from early childhood, K to 12 and beyond – to generate exceptional outcomes on issues such as strategy, organisational design, leadership, team and people development.
- The Built & Natural Environment: Our work centres on improving the way we as a society interact with, modify and nurture our environment. This includes tackling topics such as the built environment, carbon, energy, water, waste minimisation and Indigenous issues.
- Health: We work with our clients to understand the needs of their customers and to equip their organisations to best meet these needs, within the broader policy context. Our strategy and people development work focuses on delivering improved health outcomes at community and regional levels.
- Human and Community Services: We provide strategy and people development services to not-for-profit and government clients. We imbue projects with our experience working with clients on complex issues such as social disadvantage, mental health, youth, homelessness and social housing, disability and aged care.
Our case studies provide examples of our recent work.
- Lead to improved financial outcomes - for instance, through:
- Generating new revenue streams associated with sustainable products and services
- Greater resource productivity
- Improving effectiveness and process efficiency
- Stimulate better workplace effectiveness and employee engagement
- Result in improved environmental and societal outcomes
- Minimise operational risk
- Increase stakeholder, shareholder and community endorsement
- Clarify organisational direction, target markets and the nature of competitive advantage
- Improve the alignment between strategy and operations