As a GerrardBown staff member, you will work as part of a team on a variety of projects for a diverse client base. We aim to deliver excellence to our clients and have fun doing it. You will have exposure to clients in a broad range of industries across business, government and the not-for-profit sector. You will engage directly with our clients and undertake research, analysis and consultation to deliver exceptional project outcomes. GerrardBown is always in search of people who:
- Are passionate and motivated to create enduring impact
- Exhibit strong academic performance in undergraduate qualifications or higher
- Are excellent conceptual thinkers and possess strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Have outstanding interpersonal, project and client relationship management abilities
- Have previous consulting experience (although a wide variety of backgrounds will be considered)
- Have expertise in strategy, organisation design and people development
Interested? Please send through your CV and a brief cover letter highlighting why you would excel at GerrardBown to firstname.lastname@example.org.